I LOVE YOU..

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Wish you loved me back the way I do

Only if you cared the way I do

You missed me the way I do

You thought about me like I do


Only IF you tried to be with me like I try

You cried for me like I cry

You smiled at me the way I Smile

And when we are together,think that life is worthwhile

Only if you understood why my heart is fragile..


When disappointment prevalis and sadness piles

When you and me are separated by miles

All those times I was irritated, only if you UNDERSTOOD

And just promised to stand by me, like I would

I would be yours for as long as I could..!

7 comments:

  1. Oh thats something a lot of us long for! But, if only.......

  1. Btw, please resize ur comment form, for it is impossible to scroll down to post the word verification! Don't ask me how I did it ;)

    Perhaps you could disable the word verification!

  1. Anonymous said...:

    wow

  1. Wow, you thoughts are profound !
    I write for a lifestyle blog and thing that you should follow it-enrapturenow.blogspot.com

  1. ~ Lopa said...:

    Nice Blog and Nice poem :)

  1. Dhruv.. said...:

    Too good with words and simple intentions !

  1. Keyo said...:

    i've read this really late, but this is so well written and expressed. simple language with great power

Post a Comment