thoughts..!

Monday, May 17, 2010
People around me tell me i think a lot! well at times true but then most of the times not so much..!
In fact, I avoid thinking about things that will eventually put me into that vicious circle of thoughts..! Unless someone puts it in front of me and discusses it with me i am going to run away..!

This is exactly what has been going on. I have put a wall in front of my feelings..Feelings like leaving Pune..the end of engineering..looking forward to something soo different..the end of certain friendships i thought would last.. the beginning of new relationships that i never saw were coming..and loads of other things related to these..! i have been stopping myself from thinking about it or writing about it so that i don't fall prey to the sadness dangling form it all..! And i had plans of continuing this for a while..! But lately one thing triggered the other and somehow a small part of this feeling struck me..! i know i am not far from the time when this feeling will take over me..!

till then.. all smiles.! :) :)

5 comments:

  1. Dhruv.. said...:

    With or without.. all smiles :)

  1. Unknown said...:

    Let me tell you something. I have gone through that phase last year same time. Everything happens for good, so change ur last line. There is no till then.....it is always all smiles!!!( dimple wala)

  1. Unknown said...:

    That was me shahid...I didnot realise Rahil had signed in ....

  1. One can't help but think..... the key is to let those thoughts come and go as well - Lessons learnt from Tuesdays with Morrie!

  1. Bikram said...:

    CHange is good girl.. and the certain friendship you are thinking of would last and not now Well take it from experience Not many things last .. and there is a reason for it all ..

    so chin up-stand tall and bring it on... and go for it ... its not worth twiddling and thinking of things that were not to be .. :)

Post a Comment