I miss u..!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

This can be called a letter to my grandfather..though that is not what I had in mind when i began writing this..

Sometimes I wonder how it would have been if u were around..! How different a day would be..

You would call me everyday and visit me twice(minimum) a year in Pune.When I would come home I would spent a few days at your place..or maybe you would be staying with us at our place..I wonder what we would do?..talk?! about what? Watch t.v.? Sit n do calculation of your shares..(you know now there is a faster way of doing it on the Internet now) I could teach you that..

But no! No..I will not let you waste time on such unimportant stuff! See, morning i could come with you n visit d temple..then maybe we would cook something for lunch(making things easier for mom)..then afternoon i will let you sleep..In d evening we would go for a walk..aim of the day would be to spend time together!

I know i am not giving u any space or any time for yourself..But that is me..i will not change. This may be crossing your mind that i am like this because I do not have you by my side anymore..Oh no no..i had always been like this!

If only i had u with me today..you would be a major reason of the smile on my face..thinking about u n about d last days i had u around..still brings water in my eyes..! ;-(

The bond i share with my grandfather is too deep to understand.. I may write more about it in my next..


4 comments:

  1. You know everytime i read this, I remember a bond I shared...well keep writing chandni

  1. A very interesting read - Unfortunately for me both my Grands left long before I cam in!

    Good work!

  1. Maddy said...:

    wish my grandpa was alive the time i was born...nice blog thou....ur granddad must be really happy wid u...

Post a Comment