You know better!!

Monday, March 29, 2010
When you feel the world's going against you....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear God..
I am not at all happy with what you've done to me! I don't deserve this at all! You knew what i wanted! I have been begging you for it since so long! then why? Why couldn't you have listened to my prayers this ONE time? Was it so difficult to listen to what my heart desired?

But at the same time i cannot even put this blame on you, because I know you love me and are constantly working to make things best for me!
You know much more about what I need ( which in this case i guess happens to be different from what I want!)
And that is exactly why I cannot get mad at you!

I know that you can see the future..and hence know what will be beneficial for me. Also I know that there is a reason for this and one day I will also look back upon this and realize how whatever happened was in my favour! But till then all I can be is disappointed!
So please help me see how this is the right thing!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't worry! There is someone up there who cares for you more than You yourself!


4 comments:

  1. hmm...I am sure u will see the right thing soon!!..
    Shahid

  1. Dhruv.. said...:

    Stop expecting.. yet to unfold is a big store of happiness and if you knew about it.. you won't enjoy it 'a lot' ! :)

  1. Mit Dave said...:

    I can relate to this so much. I have been complaining to God a lot lately only to realize that whatever he decides is best for us. Keep faith he is just waiting for the right time. :)

  1. Unknown said...:

    im glad u saw what was happenin was best.. :) :)

Post a Comment