You You You.....And You..!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Its all about you.. it has always been about you..!!
This 3 letter "you" has over-powered the 2 letter "me" loong back!

You talk..You cry.. You smile.. You want to go for a movie..You feel like eating this..You don't want to talk anymore...Its plainly just you..!!

And me..? well i am just watching all this happen..accepting everything as it comes.. telling "me" that there is no point trying to run away from what has happened.. because that how "you" want it to be...!

3 comments:

  1. Dhruv.. said...:

    Most relationships I've seen.. are this way.. 'me' always has to compromise for his/her love/life.. 'you'.. 'you' doesn't seem to realize. Its only when 'me' walks off, of this suffocating relation.. that 'you' realizes that it could be 'you n me'; a better life.. a better past.. a potential love-full future !

    And.. again.. you bring this out.. beautifully !

  1. Unknown said...:

    aah! not as beautiful as your comment..! very well put!

  1. Er. said...:

    I agree with what Dhruv said. I had been the "me" for 2 years, and when I walked away - "you" realized it, and came back to me. :)

Post a Comment